Have you heard about a version from Whatsapp called the gbwhatsapp? If you haven’t and you want to know more about it, you can read the article below to know more about gbwhatsapp new version.
What Is This App All About?
This app is going to provide you with a way to send messages to anyone in the world. It will do this by using your phone to send the messages over the internet instead of using the normal means of sending a message. This will make it much easier to communicate and it will also make it much more secure.The GBWhatsapp app is actually one of the apps that has been designed for the people who are used to using SMS and other traditional methods of communication. They will be able to use the apps without having to worry about how secure their messages are or what type of messages they can send. These types of services are much more secure than using regular communication channels.
The New features in the latest version
- New base updated
- Put participants in groups mod
- More new emojis
- Reply privately when in clubs
- No more issues with stickers from Google Play
- No more crashing when looking for themes
- Fixed bugs
GBWhatsApp Installation Pre-requisites
GBWhatsApp APK can be installed on both non-rooted and rooted Android devices. That means you will get an improved version of the regular WhatsApp messenger without the advanced hassle.
But before you start to download the GBWhatsApp APK. Make sure your smartphone supports app installation from unknown sources.
So how can you do so? Well most of us already have the feature enabled. But if you are installing an app for the first time, then here are the steps that you have to follow:
- Step 1: First of all, go to the Settings of your smartphone.
- Step 2: From the Settings area, scroll down. Go to the Security settings tab.
- Step 3: Over here you will get to see the “Allow Installation of Apps from unknown sources” option. Or on some phones it’s just “Unknown Sources.” So simply enable it and you will be good to go.
- Step 4: Once you are done enabling the feature. You are all set to install the GBWhatsapp on your Android device. Just follow these steps and you will be good to go.
How Can I Get The App?
- One of the first things you’ll notice when you run GBWhatsApp is that there is a menu bar at the top of the window. Clicking on this menu bar will open a new window. From here you can click on one of the icons that is displayed in the menu bar.
- The next thing you’ll notice is that this window displays a series of pop up windows. If you scroll down a bit, you will see a new button which will give you a list of options. Click on it to go back to the main window.
- If you want to use the software, all you have to do is type in the website address that is displayed in the first window. Then enter your password to continue.
- Once you have the website, log in and the software will show you how to use GBWhatsApp. It should take you about 5 minutes for this to complete. After this, you should be able to login to your account and see your profile.
- The last thing you’ll notice is that the website is linked right to your account. You will always have access to your profiles and updates as well as being able to see any changes you’ve made to the profiles.
How To Download And Install
- Download the GBWhatsApp from the link provided.
- Install the app. You can go to your phone’s file manager and find the downloaded GBWhatsApp then install it.
- The installation might take a few minutes. Once done, it will display that the app has been installed.
- Open the app. It will ask you a verification code, fill up, and verify it. You will receive an OTP SMS, but if you don’t receive any, you can get the OTP code via phone call.
- Once the verification is finished, you can now enjoy the features provided by GBWhatsApp. The app releases updates with lots of new features every month. So keep updating your app.
There’s no reason to stay bored with the simplistic look of WhatsApp despite its already fascinating features. You can enjoy your messenger with the fantastic added features of GBWhatsApp, which gives you an excellent user experience on top of what the original WhatsApp already has to offer. Hope this article was helpful for you.